Tuesday, May 30, 2006

YOUR Boston Terrier, a star?? part two


I almost forgot!! I don't want to leave anyone out. I've gotten a few photos from folks that are too small...BUT, for those of you with small BT pictures, or if you just plain don't want to let me use them for the shop, but would like for my visitors to SEE them, feel free to post them in my visitors gallery! http://bostonsandboxers.com/cp/index.php/user-galleries/ I don't use these photos for anything I promise. I know how frustrating it is not to have a website, and to want to share your baby's picture! :)

Also, if you'd like to send me something smaller for use on the ecard site you can do that too. Again, it would be used for nothing else (put for ecards in subject line).

In any case, it may be awhile before I can get to any or all of these....I am a chronic pain sufferer and my time on the pc these days is limited.
Thanks to ALL those that have responded so far, and thanks in advance to those that will!

Patti Meador
Bostons & Boxers by Design


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Please visit my NEW blog at http://bostonsandboxers.com/cp/